Doctors are witnessing health care costs greatly outstripping inflation, especially since our new health care law was put in place.
- People aren’t using their coverage because they fear the cost of their much higher deductibles.
- Insurance companies have created their own convenient loophole to avoid the consequences of their own new law.
- With the initial deployment of the law only eight short months away, the promised insurance “exchanges” have yet to be fully deployed nor explained to the public.
- The small business health care program has been delayed.
- People with pre-existing conditions stopped being covered in February 2013 because the government agency responsible for this portion of the law ran out of funds.
- More concerning for those who are budget-minded, as of today, not a single member of the the law’s Independent Payment Advisory Board, the 15-member panel that is supposed to recommend cuts to the Medicare program beginning 1 January 2014 to maintain its solvency, has been selected, much less approved.